Blooming Tea Scans

Thank you so so very much for picking up "The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap" we all look foreard to your continued effort.

Hello, I came to thank you for your hard work in translating (and also picking up) some of my favorite mangas ! I look forward to reading your translations & continued effort! (^-^)b I was wondering if you could consider picking up "Tensei Shitara Danzai Start Nante Kiitemasen! Anthology Comic". It's similar to the works you picked up and it consists of oneshots. The previous group only wanted to do one chapter and they said that if another group wants to do it, they have the raws too. Thanks for reading this, and hope you guys have a good day, and stay safe! Thanks again!

I hope you can be caught up with the raw of "Konyaku Haki Sareta Reijo Wo Hirotta Ore Ga, Ikenai Koto Wo Oshiekomu Oishi Mono Wo Tabesasete Oshare Wo Sasete, Sekaichi Shiawasena Shojo Ni Produce!"

Hi,
Will you continue translating Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru!? The raws for chapters 16 ~ 19 are available on rawkuma.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread