Blue Archive: Problem Solver 68 Business Diary - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - If I have any worth at all

Double-page supporter
This chapter made me momentarily forget that Haruka is a 1-star with how much wanton destruction she can raise. If only the devs could implement this part of her in-game somehow...
Haruka is not bad when she's a five star and even in the story she's the one that start the fight between PS68 and the Prefect Team so we already see this in the game somewhat.

Dex-chan lover
Haruka is not bad when she's a five star and even in the story she's the one that start the fight between PS68 and the Prefect Team so we already see this in the game somewhat.
I meant that in the sense of seeing her more... devout side. Y'know, the mad bomber side that we see here and in the main story. Because all we usually see is her extremely unhealthy self-hatred and borderline suicidal tendencies.

Double-page supporter
Hoshino is the strongest student in the game, followed by Hina and Neru. Being right under them would still make Haruka one of the strongest.
If you put Neru, than you can put Tsurugi aswell cause she's pretty much evenly match with Neru in chapter F

This chapter made me momentarily forget that Haruka is a 1-star with how much wanton destruction she can raise. If only the devs could implement this part of her in-game somehow...
To be fair, Haruka is one of the hardest tanks in the game, she just needs a lot of resources to go online(Mainly UE40).

Aggregator gang
She is an absolute unit after upgraded, almost toe to toe to Hoshino.

Dex-chan lover
If you put Neru, than you can put Tsurugi aswell cause she's pretty much evenly match with Neru in chapter F
yes, one per school

for Gehenna → Hina
for Abydos → Hoshino
for Millenium → Neru
for Trinity → Tsurugi (debateable, some says Mika is stronger than Tsurugi)

Users who are viewing this thread