Blue Box - Ch. 142 - Final Game

Dex-chan lover
Haryu is a good guy and I kinda feel bad for him being defeated.

BUT HELL YEAH, FUCK HIM, I wanted so much to see Taiki winning.

Dex-chan lover
I've never been this glad and sad at the same time. That last panel hit especially hard

Dex-chan lover
You know the author did well when you can't choose who you want to win. Congrats to Taiki. He came a long way. Haryu... literally seen as the brother figure. Think those with good older brothers can associate. Seeing them cry, fucking hurts

I haven't had such mixed emotions for a long time. The desire to cry from sadness and the joy of winning... Miura Kouji-sensei, you're doing it brilliantly

Dex-chan lover
Rule of Two is now a thing of the Past.
Now it's Rule of One.

Sad for Haryu, but he definitely should be proud, raising Taiki to be this good.

Dex-chan lover
I immediately had to reread the last two chapters to get the whole flow in one sitting. Man, that intensity was one hell of a high :meguupog:

Double-page supporter
Looks at the last bit of monologue from Haryu where he admits that badminton was so much fun, would be great if this match made him decide to continue badminton in the future instead of quitting.

Dex-chan lover
Man this hurts more than any rejection I've read in a manga before. Hope Haryu wins big in university.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch. It's one thing to lose, it's completely another to lose due to your own mistake like that.

Dex-chan lover
I actually cried. Reminded me of my high school badminton team all those years ago.

Tears of happiness and sadness all at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread