Blue Box

how the hell is there only 3 replied and 13k bookmarked on this manga?
Well i guess

This is a masterpiece, I don't even read sports manga. This thing's soooo good, really can't move on from this.

Enjoyable read with some interesting quirks and psycho-insights. BUT...where are the boobs? It's like reading crypto-bl manga. Even the oneshot - BLUE BOX got some normal girlish breasts but THIS?! It's high school, and every female character in this manga is a tomboyish-like creature with short hair.
Im not reading it for the female charm, characters have to look normal, it just ticks me every time how they're looking weird. I understand they are athletes, have muscles, etc., but even sporty girls have some characteristics of women.
Is this on purpose?
What in the world are you doing Miura?

Last edited:
Enjoyable read with some interesting quirks and psycho-insights. BUT...where are the boobs? It's like reading crypto-bl manga. Even the oneshot - BLUE BOX got some normal girlish breasts but THIS?! It's high school, and every female character in this manga is a tomboyish-like creature with short hair.
Im not reading it for the female charm, characters have to look normal, it just ticks me every time how they're looking weird. I understand they are athletes, have muscles, etc., but even sporty girls have some characteristics of women.
Is this on purpose?
What in the world are you doing Miura?
I disagree with your opinion. "Ao no Hako" features strong and independent female characters, which fits perfectly with the sports and competition theme of this manga. The main focus is on character development and their relationship dynamics, not merely on physical appearances that fit certain stereotypes.

Portraying female athletes with realistic and muscular bodies is an important step forward in representation because it reflects the reality that athletic women can also be feminine and attractive in their own way. Stereotypes about how a woman should look are often limiting and do not reflect the diversity of beauty in the real world.

Miura has successfully created authentic and memorable characters without relying on traditional views of femininity. So, rather than focusing on superficial physical aspects, let's appreciate the inspiring story and deep character development in "Ao no Hako."

Amazing manga . Characters are great and the romance is good . Very enjoyable

Is the mangas that the main hero and heroine is all wholesome and pure relationship but the support characters that get all the dramas and get tortured is a thing now?

Yeah, I'm happy that the main couple smooth, i also know that you need spice things up, but man, i feel pity for that glasses character that get cuckd and the flag relationship also with someone that constantly change partner like????. Wha. . Too forced drama is shit ynow. The main story is already full of sugar and it's good.

This manga already end for me since main couple confession & start dating. This color and scent just like kaguya sama

Users who are viewing this thread