Blue Glass - Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
Sooo, is he a God or someone who is like the medium of God? I think the second option will be more make sense.

Ok so minor cliffhanger 😔 but that's not what I'm commenting about.
I went to look where its originally published, and from what I could see there hasn't been a new chapter in basically
a year, does anybody know if it's still be published just somewhere else, or has it been dropped or something? Or does it just not have that many chapters and already ended?

@Karakuri1812
If you're talking about Miru then nah. This is like Korea in Goguryeo when there weren't any foreigners so I'm assuming he's either European or albino.

Beautiful art and story. Thank you Träumerei team for your time and work.

I have the same question as Nerddygirl70. Is it ongoing in Korea or discontinued? Does anyone know?

For those of you wondering if this series is ongoing then I hate to tell you that it has been on hiatus for about a year...I think 40ish chapters have been published before the author went on hiatus. So yeah....
Edit: Still the art and story are wonderful so I thank Tarumei scans for their continued effort in translating this series...who knows maybe by the time they translate the latest chapter, the series will be back again 😄

I'm curious about those ninja looking people, I'm sure that's for an upcoming future arc of the story. Thanks for the translation, this is definitely a very interesting and different story with beautiful art, so I hope the author does continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread