Blue Hearts - Ch. 54 - The Past, Revealed

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/bcscanlations/status/1339931577204281344 Nine chapters till the end.

Dex-chan lover
What!?!?!? It ends? Damn, did it get axed due to these extremely violent scenes or author having a planned ending?

Someone should just remove the romance tag, it can mislead ppl searching for romances really badly

I'd like to think that it was planned because each character had around 10 chapters to deal with their backstory, so author-san might've just decided to write a shorter story this time.

Dex-chan lover
Well for me personally it's not axed at all! I'm really fine with this pacing and length of this story

Dex-chan lover
Just because a story doesn't drag on for 300 chapters doesn't mean it got axed. Author just included everything he wanted to convey in a shorter chapter count.

The bad guy sure is in for a surprise when they do help Yuuhi despite his not so bright past.

Aggregator gang
Yeah this series is going to end on chapter 63 and honestly I am fine with that.

I think the series is fine but its nowhere near as good as ReLife.

Hopefully, it ends well though

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, with the way things are going, it would be fine if the series ended at 63. After Nagi, there is nothing to talk about with the group. And that is completely fine!

I really hope the group is like "bitch no, we all did bad shit but you are still one of our's" next chapter

Double-page supporter
I already have a feeling that this would end after Yuuhi. All of them have personal problems and it was solved one by one. The last one is Yuuhi.

But so soon? In 9 chapters? :(

I love this series quite a lot, as much as ReLife. I'm sad that it has to end. I hope it won't be a rushed ending, but a proper one.

I prefer a series that doesn't drag and ends within the terms of the author. Being the same one as ReLife, I know for sure it's a planned story.

Some stories are like that, and it's okay. The life of the characters keeps continuing in their fictional universe. If the author'd dragged it, a lot of drama would be invented and it has the risk of being a different kind of story.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, the series feels like it will end exactly where it wants to end and tackled the issues that it wanted to tackle, even if some of them I feel were treated only on the surface level. I always hoped that after the first "round" of each character having their own arc we would do a second round going a bit deeper into their issues and seeing how they are handling them or how they have overcome it after the end of their arc but alas... I'm ok if the author wants to end it there and then maybe go back and do another one a bit heavier on the romance side like ReLife.

Oh man, reading the comments im surprised how quickly this is going to end
it makes sense with the arcs (character ones at least)

i started reading this after reLIFE and it is super interesting! a lot more edgy than more mangas but that's expected from the tags

thanks for translating! happy holidays and stay safe!

Guys this is a remake of a webcomic the author did a long time ago. This story predates ReLife

@amirokia Yep, it is. Judging by the look of things, could this mean that the author will also redo Yowamushi Resound -- which is the series that the author did just before ReLIFE? Or could she be having a new IP in the works? Can't wait to see what she cooked up after Blue Hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread