Blue Hearts - Ch. 57 - A Good-Natured Delinquent

Dex-chan lover
Please let this crap end. It's been bad for a while (I've explained in other chapters). Like, I'm fine with the heavy amount of cliches. I take that for what it is, and it's fairly straightforward. Even putting that aside, it's just not good.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, the primary influence comes from the parents, so when you're no longer kids and have kids of your own, show them to love others and to be respectful and kind.

@comeonnow0 why are you still reading it? If it's that bad and you don't enjoy it, please scram. You're reading free pirated manga, stop whining.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 it's already mentioned some chapters ago that this is going to end like in 5 - 7 chapters more, so just wait if they can at least fix the end

almost forgot, good natured delinquent, this arc is really dumb
look I'm gonna help the kid my brother really loved an cared at the orphanate... by stabbing him, ohh look he's making friends and is being a responsible student in an elite school, let's f*ck them up so he gets bad results and discriminated for defending himself of an... adult 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I cant tell if comeonnow0 is a troll or a cunt, anyway hope the rest of you have a good day

Dex-chan lover
@mirwolfor I'm writing a comment. It was a fairly short comment. You don't have to read it. Stop whining about my comment.

I just want to see how it ends. Honestly, Knighto got it right. I've said it before. I kind of want to be proven wrong because then it'll be a good story. It'll be good if I'm wrong. I just don't think I am.

@Gasconade And you sound like a massive douche. Oh no, I have an opinion you don't agree with! Fuck me for disagreeing with you.

Is it just me or were the friends thinking how yuhi could be a bad person?
If they were thinking that then that’s a piss take cause yuhi did help every single one of them so that they can overcome their problem.
But I’m probably overthinking it.

Supporter
Rio: I just don't want to work for food
when i can get it for free

Double-page supporter
I'm not an orphan myself. But does discrimination to orphan children happens? I often read things like this in stories, and I just don't understand why they have to be discriminated.

These parents are toxic though. Children learn to discriminate people from the adult. If I were there, I would slap their faces.

@raccoonshouse
As I was as a child attacked for having the "wrong" stylograph, I can see how being an orphan might lead to discrimination. In my experience, if a child for whatever reason stands out enough, the child has either the choice of becoming a leading person of the group (e.g. by becoming a class clown) or bow down and become the target for possible harassment.

IMO Children can be "evil", as they fear no social consequences of bad behavior. At most they fear their parents and maybe the teachers. So as long as they don't see how what they do could be seen by those or seen as bad by those they don't really care for what they do (as long as they think it's fun).

That's one of the reasons why stuff like Santa Clause (who's watching you) or Jesus (who's watching you) can be so helpful in handling children. If they think someone is watching them and judges their behavior, they will not go beyond what they think might be reasonable for the watching party. On the other hand, if they do commit something bad but don't face consequences (e.g. they were a bad children in a year but got gifts from Santa anyway) they assume either that their value-system of whats bad seems to be wrong (this is a very bad situation) or that the entity in question doesn't watches or at least it's not seeing everything (which might lead to bad situations).

Dex-chan lover
@raccoonshouse

...You really don't get why someone DIFFERENT with a DIFFERENT background than everyone else would get ostracized or made fun of and bullied in school?

Double-page supporter
@Abedeus
I was bullied in middle school because I was considered a nerd. And I know someone in the same year who was also bullied because of he was fat. And when I was in elementary school, a friend in the same year because she was an immigrant.

But yeah, when you say it like that, I can see now how "being different" can lead to bullying. It shouldn't happen. They're just orphans and the reason of bullying them is unreasonable, but the bullying still happens. :(

@Sashinoto
Yes, I agree with you. Children (and their world) isn't as innocent as you think they are. Though, in some cases like this one , they actually took it from their parents or the adults around them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread