Blue Hearts - Ch. 64 - Blue Hearts

not sure about anyone else but this soft ending was nice for me. it was very wholesome and I loved all the characters

The drama might not be as comparable as ReLife, but his theme of "experiences of youth" still shine in Blue Hearts. I say this is quiet well done, considering it's just 5 troublemaker students which has all of their problem solved. I look forward to his next project

Thanks for the translation! ♥

I really love this series until Dai-chan's (or maybe Ichijou's? Which one first?) Arc. Its kinda lame and too mainstream, after Yayoi-sensei show us somewhat-taboo-story of Seto-san and nice plot twist on Misuzawa Arc. For Ichijou's arc, I personally have transphobia, but some of great manga with gender bend character successfully give me space to have empathy--or at least, understand them. Unfortunately, Yayoi-sensei could not execute that theme greatly, and left me annoy towards Towa. The last thing I really disappoint is Yuuhi Arc itself, were I used to prepare my self for something more heart-breaking story, but it ended with I really hate Rio-san, an edgy parent-role person. In the end, I become hate some of its character due its half-baked story. I'm kinda okay with its similarity with ReLife, but the execution of story itself felt mediocre and the idea become lacker and lacker in second half part. I never hope something better than this ending, so I'm just glad Yayoi-sensei made it heartwarming.

Actually, Blue Hearts is above average webtoons, but if we compare it with ReLife, its become no-no.

I don't know why but I think this series will get privilege from ReLife successfulness. I won't surprised if it getting anime, even its mediocre.

7/10 from me. The art still really good

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaaaat?! But Nagi's reason for attending the school, a crush on Ichijou's trans sister who rarely leaves the house, never got an arc? I guess when it was clear the series wasn't going to go on longer it was easy to compress and drop that plot, but dropping a plot about the main character's early motivation really annoys me in a drama.

Thanks for translating, Black Cat Scantalations.

Aggregator gang
...and the girl that got raped lived happily ever after. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Double-page supporter
Does this mean Ichijo will have to repeat a year? And everybody look happy and celebrated it? This is the weirdest ending I've ever read. 😅

@Andigo Towa is include in Toki's arc, also Yuuhi's motivation is just side premise and the punchline is that yuuhi know that Towa is actually a boy, the main plot is "how yuuhi spend the rest of his youth is mujyou". Also Towa is not rarely leave the house, he also a student but in that relife school (i forget the name) thats why he dont have many scene (and dont forget he just side character)

@raccoonshouse
No i think since the student is not 200 peoples, but the principal just make the condition that those four made into top 200 students

Dex-chan lover
Weird, I guess I wasnt that invested to all the characters.

But it's great that it was a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
It was a good ending and overall good with the artwork, humor and individual story arcs. May have suffered a bit from high expectations coming from ReLife. The Romance tag is a bit inappropriate as well. Don't expect any sort of trumpets blasting or blushing tears culmination of a romance plot and you shouldn't be disappointed with this friendship SOL.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I didn’t expect that. What a madlad. Mad respect.

Users who are viewing this thread