Blue Hearts - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - I can't trust anyone anymore

My fucking god... I can't... I just can't...
What the actual fuck...

url

How do we go from mostly light hearted ReLife to this? Last 2 arcs really should have police and therapists involved.

Double-page supporter
Uh holy shit what???
WHAT??
They even burned the will??
Wtf is wrong with these kids??

Fed-Kun's army
You know I was really furious at the bullying scene in the Koe No Katachi (Silent Voice), but this shit got me even furious to another level cuz the reason behind it doesn't make any sense at all. I'm fine with depressing story but not with the bullshit one. Like what the fuck was the author thinking? I get that it was a fiction but it was supposed to take place and reflect the modern day Japan, the "respected" civilized Japan. Any civilized place in the real world would've treated her as a victim not a villain. She has nothing to do with what her father did.

Dex-chan lover
Dark,didn't expect this come from reLIFE author

Dex-chan lover
What scares me the most is if this bullying story was the author's imagination or the retelling of a real case.

Dex-chan lover
@Rial
Dark,didn't expect this come from reLIFE author

The series where the male MC was so traumatized about his senpai at work that he looked up to
committed suicide by hanging and he was the one that found her dead body
which caused so much mental anguish in him that it took him time before he could even put a tie around his neck again? And, it caused him to withdraw from society which got the attention of the ReLIFE branch?

@Renard
What scares me the most is if this bullying story was the author's imagination or the retelling of a real case.

Knowing Japan and how many institutions would like to sweep the worst cases of bullying under the rug and pretend they aren't happening because of the shame it would bring to their honor (...which could easily be prevented by not allowing that to happen, but admitting something is a problem in Japan is already a huge hurdle to tackle) and how Japan has a culture with high conformity and rigorous social expectations... when you add in kids that are at the age where they bully anyways, you can see terrible god awful shit happening.

Oh, and to make things even "better" the kids are in one of the most academically demanding countries on earth where kids are put into an educational pressure cooker and made to compete with one another. Japan might have a suicide problem, but honestly, it's a miracle it's as LOW as it is when you consider the circumstances. And I thought school in America was bad enough 10+ years ago. It's even worse today with the Zero Tolerance/Zero Intelligence policies which were just coming in as I graduated high school.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow those bullies are so horrible that I wished they would ended up being a victim in a gore movies...

Dex-chan lover
Those bullies reactions are too laid back wtf. If you bully a kid to the point of suicide, shouldn't you be scared for the backlash? I.e kicked from school, juvenile correction or some thing. Does Japan doesn't have them?

Users who are viewing this thread