Blue Hearts - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Rainbow After Rain

im impressed you gave this a try since thewhitehunter has been mia for quite some time, i thought no one would pick this up....

Thanks for picking this up. And please continue with it.
I don't think WhiteOut Scans will pick it anytime in the future.

It's pretty telling when the English fanbase and the Japanese fanbase have wildly different opinions on this one webcomic. It's almost as if the author was purposely trying to bring light to exclusively Japanese societal issues, but the English fanbase lives in their own bubble thinking these cases are too ludicrous to actually happen in real life, even though there have been actual cases similar to these in the past decade in Japan... but of course, this didn't happen in their own backyard, so its "unbelievable."

Thanks for picking this up. Will be waiting patiently. Truly miss Whiteout Scans, their quality was impeccable, but the work on this chapter alone has been far more than passable, and much better than some of the trash people put on this site.

Glad to see this come back

Hope the peeps behind Whiteout are ok tho, they were really good

Dex-chan lover
@4digitmen All too often peoples' viewpoints are coloured exclusively by their own insular experiences, refusing to look at things from an alien perspective; challenging that viewpoint also raises the horrific possibility that it may be wrong and we all know how hard that is to admit, some more so than others.

Dex-chan lover
Whiteout Scans is a really good group and it's unfortunate that they're situation is currently unknown, but I'm really glad this was picked up since the story is really great and unique. Keep scanlating as long as you can franksks, your quality is superb and a lot better than even some "professional" groups.

Users who are viewing this thread