Blue Hearts - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Rainbow After Rain

Didn't even notice it was a new person doing the translations until the message at the end, very good job and I'm glad you decided to pick it up.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for bringing this back.

I think for a first time, it looked very professional so props to you

It would be nice if Whiteout Scans would post a new update on their status, but I'm assuming that their redrawer/cleaner has just gone completely MIA now and since they indicated their intention not to replace the position and will wait until the person comes back, I'd infer that they won't be continuing this series any time in the near future, so thanks for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Great job and thanks. Just have to add my voice to say your efforts are very much appreciated! This series is really coming into its own and I'm really enjoying it after the slow start.

Wow, this is back, thank you so much, franksk! The quality of your work is marvelous, especially for a first time project. The hours you put in really show. 😀

Double-page supporter
thanks for picking it up
@4digitmen
wdym? There has been cases similar to the one displayed here in my neck of the woods. It's also too vague to say English fanbase when English is just a language and Japanese is a language exclusive to one country. Even then, you have regional differences in the US alone. I do believe cases like that do happen in Japan. Thing is, I don't really believe in Japanese society shunning others like there's criminals still contributing to Japanese society that should have gone the way of the dodo or criminals that served pity sentences. You do have a point in differences because most of the English fanbase are sympathetic to criminals. I don't know why you went on that tangent though.

Users who are viewing this thread