Blue Hearts - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - That’s Enough!

Fed-Kun's army
He probably didn't do it on purpose but the constant rumor just made him end up believing it is.my guess

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, he actually didn't punch the guy.... after pretty much admiting such a scummy thing to do

Aggregator gang
If u know how the other girl felt, u also know how dealing with her problem helped her --' This is just so stupid...

Dex-chan lover
@nogenem amen

Dai is a hypocrite. It's ok to be pushy and nosy in someone else's business, but his? Fuck off. Whaaa whaaa whaaa! 😭😭😭😭

🙄

@nogenem and @jagfanbb There's a MASSIVE difference between dealing with the suicide of a close friend and dealing with the supposed betrayal of a friend from your club. If you think that your club friend injuring you needs to be treated the same way as your friend committing suicide, then it just looks like you're crying whaaa whaaa whaaa.

Separately, I dislike this arc. I've already mentioned before that it's drama fatigue. Additionally, it just doesn't make sense. Their goal is to not fail their exams. More club activities does not help that. Hell, unlike the two girls, Dai still willingly goes to the lessons after school. His problem does not work in this setting.

@comeonnow The situations are different in material, obviously, but the same principles apply with regard to the legitimacy of his new friend group getting involved.

On the other point, it's a drama/comedy manga first and foremost. The plot is driven by drama, and most of the chapters will be centered around drama, spiced up by comedic elements. I wouldn't recommend continuing to read this manga if you don't like that, because it will likely be continuous drama going forward.

Not saying that's not a valid critique, just that it's likely not going to change.

Additionally, it does make sense. Anyone that only studies for exams and does not take the time to balance themselves out with hobbies or interests is just going to burn out. They've also said he already spends the time at home practicing kendo anyway, and the situation still clearly weighs on his mind and affects his mental state when he's reminded of it. Assuming they're still studying properly, it's only a net gain to the study group to get this issue resolved, especially since Nagi is a spaz and can't focus on anything else.

Well Nagi is such a kind child, but I absolutely hopefull that in the future chapter when he is barging into someone else business it won't go well.
I'm not into such a facing all your problems. If the person itself already said stay out. I really want him to respect that choice, though.

Well, I just don't want to see all sunshine and rainbow haha.

I love mc and the munchkin captain. I think he had a bad thought about hurting daichan but didn't actually mean to do it. He seems like he feels bad about it which might be why he pushed Daichan away. The desire to win can brin out the Darkseid of someone, but it doesn't have to define them

Users who are viewing this thread