Blue Hearts - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Looking Forward

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting their fight to go on for the whole next chapter. Also there need to be explosions every time they clash their swords, and which will turn into lightsabers halfway through, otherwise I'll be disappointed.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, finally some development. Hope the next arc will be Nagi's

Aggregator gang
Huh, Dai's right. Shiki is pretty brutal. Going for the unprotected forearms is a good way to tear someone's arm ligaments. Heck, I know someone who's ligaments got torn even when he was wearing the guards.

@mase_aga apparently, the next one is Ichijou's, but it does relate to Nagi a bit and if what I read is correct, it would be really hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
I think all these people are really dumb, but to be honest I don't really understand why I think they're stupid, but it's like this with so many mangas or animes where the mcs never seems to have any cognitive function

Dex-chan lover
This is a stupid as hell arc. First, it goes with a really crappy writing style where we literally see Shiki's inner thoughts say "You already know that I hurt Yagami on purpose". There's no way that the story actually goes the "I did actually hurt a close friend on purpose for personal gain" route. It'll be some kind of reason that makes Shiki look at least slightly better than that. And that's the thing. Shiki knows his own reason. And then we can literally see his inner thoughts. And yet the author just makes him only think about this sentence even though that makes no sense? That's such crap writing. If the author actually does make Shiki selfish who hurt Yagami on purpose, then I'll retract this because that could be good writing. Sometimes you do have to face the fact that people close to you are jerk asses. That could be a good lesson. I just HIGHLY doubt it'll go that path.

Second, the entire premise of this arc is, in fact, stupid. Yes, Dai could just move on with his life. He could maintain an interest in kendo and just continue in college AFTER he raises his grades and graduates high school. No, Nagi doesn't need to violate Dai's privacy and EXPLICIT wishes of wanting to leave it alone. Yes, some traumas are best confronted. This is a generally okay trauma to just leave alone, though. The author will obviously make this turn out for the better because everything is in the author's control, but in real life, this could easily just be something you leave behind and move on from.

Users who are viewing this thread