Blue Lock - Ch. 202 - Heart of Sword

Not what I was expecting but damn this fits so much! I don't know who can see it in this match but I reckon Noah, Ego, and Chris will know exactly what Isagi did; just like how Sae saw and stated that Isagi will be the striker who'll change Japanese football. Isagi is not only a striker no more, he is also a manipulator, a puppetmaster, a god.

I'd rather wait longer and get a quality translation than have to stop and check if it's a new chapter from the good group or from the group that does a bad translation with dumb memes mixed in. We don't need them to rush it and they make it worse than it would be so they should just let Pair of 2 do it.
you can easily see which group the uploaded chapter is from , and no one forces you to read the chapter which was uploaded by egoist scans

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I love Yukimiya but dude stop doing that Isagi's being a big meanie :( face all the time fr.

I'm happy at how things played out, Kaiser took the L, Noa recognized the underdog monster he has on his hands, Isagi displayed his gigantic ego in front of the world, and Yuki didn't fall to the depths of hell... yet.

Next time buddy, we only have to wait another year or so for seeing Isagi finally score again, the next match's likely gonna end with Bayern's first loss, can't wait to see how things play out!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I love Yukimiya but dude stop doing that Isagi's being a big meanie :(face all the time fr.

I'm happy at how things played out, Kaiser took the L, Noa recognized the underdog monster he has on his hands, Isagi displayed his gigantic ego in front of the world, and Yuki didn't fall to the depths of hell... yet.

Next time buddy, we only have to wait another year or so for seeing Isagi finally score again, the next match's likely gonna end with Bayern's first loss, can't wait to see how things play out!
Also if Isagi's salary ends being lower than Nagi I'll be heavily disappointed

At this point, im just going to wait for an egoist scans translation of this series instead of a pair of 2+, they’re slow as hell

Power Uploader
I'd rather wait longer and get a quality translation than have to stop and check if it's a new chapter from the good group or from the group that does a bad translation with dumb memes mixed in. We don't need them to rush it and they make it worse than it would be so they should just let Pair of 2 do it.
Well, I'd rather not. See the difference? One wants a fast translation, and one doesn't. Why does it bother you so much that a different translation exists? "We" Speak for yourself, brother.

Power Uploader
Has the mangaka finally lost his mind? I mean... the ball dropped in that motion but suddenly after hitting the ground, it became super fast? Uh... physics? Hello? Does no one else have a problem with this? It doesn't matter how much the ball is spinning or what pace it's dropping at, after hitting the ground how does that gain super speed? Or what does physics work differently in Blue Lock world?
Screenshot-2023-01-12-193041.png

At least before it used to be normal crazy but now it just became crazy-crazy. Kind of reminds me of Food Wars where the earlier arcs the stuff they used to cook seemed believable but then in the final arc, they started cooking with chainsaws and shit. This chapter was like one of those clickbait football thumbnails of goals that never happened.
x240

Has the mangaka finally lost his mind? I mean... the ball dropped in that motion but suddenly after hitting the ground, it became super fast? Uh... physics? Hello? Does no one else have a problem with this? It doesn't matter how much the ball is spinning or what pace it's dropping at, after hitting the ground how does that gain super speed? Or what does physics work differently in Blue Lock world?

At least before it used to be normal crazy but now it just became crazy-crazy. Kind of reminds me of Food Wars where the earlier arcs the stuff they used to cook seemed believable but then in the final arc, they started cooking with chainsaws and shit. This chapter was like one of those clickbait football thumbnails of goals that never happened.
x240
I don't. Why bother?

What was bad about the new release? And you know you can block a group's releases right?

why do you care tho , the uploads take longer and if he wants others to have the opportunity to read it faster even if the quality lacks , i dont see a problem with it . its not the first manga were multiple groups or people do translations of lol stop bothering other people
it was thanks to po2+ that blue lock even got tled up until now. yeah, maybe some other group would've done it but I doubt they would've done it as well as they did. And it just is shitty if you snipe a series that's being done by a group for 2+ years

x240
I think it didn’t accerate like what you said. At first, I unconsciously thought the ball weny super fast after the bounce as well. However, now that I looked at it again, the ball’s speed before the bounce was not that slow. It just seemed slow due to the slow-motion art.

Nonetheless, I still think that this shot was freaking crazy. How could a person approximate the range and angle of the ball after it landed like that? Crazy

Power Uploader
I think it didn’t accerate like what you said. At first, I unconsciously thought the ball weny super fast after the bounce as well. However, now that I looked at it again, the ball’s speed before the bounce was not that slow. It just seemed slow due to the slow-motion art.

Nonetheless, I still think that this shot was freaking crazy. How could a person approximate the range and angle of the ball after it landed like that? Crazy
The entire ball movement is wrong. Due to how the ball is curving (you can see the lines) the ball is going to lose speed the moment it is shot up, but if you know how a football feels in your foot, you will know that if the ball hits the ground, it cannot suddenly gain speed of that amount. It is like he shot the ball at full speed in a straight line, it somehow curved and then hit the ground, you can even see how high up the ball was shot, it has no business gaining that much speed after hitting the ground.

To me, a crazy goal would be something like Zlatan 30m bicycle, which blurs the line between luck and skill so much. This goal was more like magic or some shit. It's like after hitting the ground and then King Arthur's ghost himself transferred mana into the ball so it shot up at lightning speed. Forget physics, it just does not make sense to me because this is supposed to be a football manga so it should at least follow some basic idea of how the ball game works. I'm afraid soon we will have Isagi using his Qi powers to accelerate his shooting speed.

Fed-Kun's army
I am curious with Kaiser’s salary. I mean he performed well in defense for several plays, he scored a goal, but he deliberately obstruct his team mates for scoring twice. He obviously did it.

I meant Blue Lock is a place players devoured eac others, but Blue Lockers nevers obstructs their team mates in that so obvious action. That action surely needs to have a consequences right?

Well at least Noa already acknowledge that Kaiser is the clown though, but that is not enough. Gahahahahahahahaha..
Kaiser isn't a member of Blue Lock though and I'd assume that his performance in Blue Lock wouldn't affect his official record.

The entire ball movement is wrong. Due to how the ball is curving (you can see the lines) the ball is going to lose speed the moment it is shot up, but if you know how a football feels in your foot, you will know that if the ball hits the ground, it cannot suddenly gain speed of that amount. It is like he shot the ball at full speed in a straight line, it somehow curved and then hit the ground, you can even see how high up the ball was shot, it has no business gaining that much speed after hitting the ground.

To me, a crazy goal would be something like Zlatan 30m bicycle, which blurs the line between luck and skill so much. This goal was more like magic or some shit. It's like after hitting the ground and then King Arthur's ghost himself transferred mana into the ball so it shot up at lightning speed. Forget physics, it just does not make sense to me because this is supposed to be a football manga so it should at least follow some basic idea of how the ball game works. I'm afraid soon we will have Isagi using his Qi powers to accelerate his shooting speed.
I tried to think along with your explaination, and I could only come up with the memory of me trying to kick a soccer ball but kicked air instead. I can’t play football. So my knowledge of football is close to zero. That’s why I made that comment saying that it was possible. Now that I have rough ideas on how it works after some research and your explanation. Yeah, the author is out of physics.

And that’s what I meant by crazy. I meant that it was unfeasible. I think Isagi should really evolve his weapons (other than Metavision). Like his ball speed and his strength. He seems to be not as fit as the others as portrayed in the early chapters.

Thank you for the explanation!

Users who are viewing this thread