Blue Lock - Ch. 202 - Heart of Sword

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I really liked the manga until we reached the arc where they all split off into different countries.
Could be the translation, idk, but it's far too "shounen" for me now.
How many shots can a team block on the line with a backflip ?
At first it was fairly realistic, now it feels more like Shaolin Soccer.

Too bad

Dex-chan lover
Isagi not getting the goal hurts, but at the same time that was such a sick outplay
You know I used to think that, but then I realized something. Isagi has been from chapter 1, an attacking midfielder, he doesn't try to force a goal, he always tries to make an opportunity for the best shot possible. He has never been a striker, he's always helping someone else score, or letting the strikers draw all the attention and piercing through the opening. But most of all with this arc, the "best in the world" joined his team. So the best player left that we have outside of blue lock (because we all know in the end it's gonna be "Blue lock's final product needs to prove itself in the real world") is Rin's brother, another MF. I think we're working towards either Rin, or Hero guy, being paired up with Isagi who becomes the 'ultimate' mid fielder, and they have prove they're the best in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Isagi not getting the goal hurts, but at the same time that was such a sick outplay
This WAS Isagi's goal, from beggining to the end, everything was in his control, even the best in the world was just a pawn, even the final shooter was a pawn, everything just to leave Kaiser in the dust

From this match i think Isagi is gonna stop obsessing with "HIS GOAL" and more with "HIS PROTAGONISM", because he understood that the Egoism or Protagonism is not only making goals but shining in the things he can do... Just like Reo is obsessing with making good assists to Nagi

Besides... Isagi's weapons where always focused in the Field Control than in Goal Making, so yeah, like other comment said... Isagi will became a Attacking Midfielder... a Number 10 instead of the Number 9 (The Center Foward)

This WAS Isagi's goal, from beggining to the end, everything was in his control, even the best in the world was just a pawn, even the final shooter was a pawn, everything just to leave Kaiser in the dust

From this match i think Isagi is gonna stop obsessing with "HIS GOAL" and more with "HIS PROTAGONISM", because he understood that the Egoism or Protagonism is not only making goals but shining in the things he can do... Just like Reo is obsessing with making good assists to Nagi

Besides... Isagi's weapons where always focused in the Field Control than in Goal Making, so yeah, like other comment said... Isagi will became a Attacking Midfielder... a Number 10 instead of the Number 9 (The Center Foward)
Damn bro you’re spitting straight facts I didn’t think of it like that good synopsis

Honestly, I really liked the manga until we reached the arc where they all split off into different countries.
Could be the translation, idk, but it's far too "shounen" for me now.
How many shots can a team block on the line with a backflip ?
At first it was fairly realistic, now it feels more like Shaolin Soccer.

Too bad
I sorta agree with the part of the characters always stoping the ball but the countries part is fine to me.

Damn bro you’re spitting straight facts I didn’t think of it like that good synopsis
This is an amazing comment I wouldn't be surprised if the person who wins blue lock isn't isagi and he turns out to be a midfielder who will aid that striker.

Kinda cringe to upload low quality chapters for a series that's already being scanlated by a respected group
why do you care tho , the uploads take longer and if he wants others to have the opportunity to read it faster even if the quality lacks , i dont see a problem with it . its not the first manga were multiple groups or people do translations of lol stop bothering other people

I sorta agree with the part of the characters always stoping the ball but the countries part is fine to me.
its getting out of hand for me tho , i hope the next match will be better and not drawn out like this match

This. I get the fact that It wasn't Isagi's goal but all of this was his plan from the start, so in that essence, it's his own goal

I am curious with Kaiser’s salary. I mean he performed well in defense for several plays, he scored a goal, but he deliberately obstruct his team mates for scoring twice. He obviously did it.

I meant Blue Lock is a place players devoured eac others, but Blue Lockers nevers obstructs their team mates in that so obvious action. That action surely needs to have a consequences right?

Well at least Noa already acknowledge that Kaiser is the clown though, but that is not enough. Gahahahahahahahaha..

why do you care tho , the uploads take longer and if he wants others to have the opportunity to read it faster even if the quality lacks , i dont see a problem with it . its not the first manga were multiple groups or people do translations of lol stop bothering other people
I'd rather wait longer and get a quality translation than have to stop and check if it's a new chapter from the good group or from the group that does a bad translation with dumb memes mixed in. We don't need them to rush it and they make it worse than it would be so they should just let Pair of 2 do it.

Users who are viewing this thread