Blue Lock - Ch. 263 - Boundary

Dex-chan lover
KIYORA GIVES ME CHILL DOWN THE SPINE. SHOW ME WHATCHU GOTTTT (つ≧▽≦)つ

Power Uploader
I am telling you, Kaiser saying "Please" was so surprising to me, I genuinely spit my tea.

This was like the most hype chapter since forever, and yes the Isagi scoring chapter didn't hype me because author edged us for too long. And author even ruined this great chapter with that ending. We're now going to have to sit through 4 chapters (4 weeks) probably because of that irrelevant ass guy at the end.

I don't care about him. There's already a million characters every chapter. Author needs stop adding another one, and another one

Dex-chan lover
Always hilarious to see those lunatics discover that their team is stronger when they pass the ball to their teammates instead of tryna break their legs and/or threaten them with more homoerotic tension

Obligatary WHO IN THE SEVEN HELLS ARE YOU AGAIN

I am telling you, Kaiser saying "Please" was so surprising to me, I genuinely spit my tea.

This was like the most hype chapter since forever, and yes the Isagi scoring chapter didn't hype me because author edged us for too long. And author even ruined this great chapter with that ending. We're now going to have to sit through 4 chapters (4 weeks) probably because of that irrelevant ass guy at the end.

I don't care about him. There's already a million characters every chapter. Author needs stop adding another one, and another one
It's amazing how I started agreeing with you until I got halfway through. Seeing Kaiser like this hype me to see more of his games with Blue lock members.

Regarding the ending, I thought it was perfect, it's almost like a reward for the people who have been there since the beginning of NEL. Plus it's really fun to see new characters having their initial development (Kurona is the best example of this).

Each character, whether old or new, will have their due moment of development, whether in this game or others.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like every episode is just random explosions of puzzle pieces and grimacing teenagers instead of any sort of actual gameplan.

Power Uploader
It's amazing how I started agreeing with you until I got halfway through. Seeing Kaiser like this hype me to see more of his games with Blue lock members.

Regarding the ending, I thought it was perfect, it's almost like a reward for the people who have been there since the beginning of NEL. Plus it's really fun to see new characters having their initial development (Kurona is the best example of this).

Each character, whether old or new, will have their due moment of development, whether in this game or others.
I have been here since the beginning of the beginning and it's not a reward. Adding shitload of characters has never been a good idea. If you personally like it that's on you. All I see is 4 weeks wasted on a new character instead of moving the story or building up on Kaiser's story more.

Double-page supporter
I smell a Isagi x Kaiser combo here, and it will be a banana combo shot as Isagi might have better speed than kaiser to get ahead of him to prepare his shot.

Dex-chan lover
It's time to sub Mbappe in. The tide is swinging heavily for Munich's side.

Users who are viewing this thread