Blue Lock - Ch. 269 - Not the only one!

Dex-chan lover
YESSSS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING RIN'S EGO AGAIN!!!!! Its interesting how both Kaiser and Rin are Isagi's rivals and they have similar personalities – they both perform best when under extreme pressure. In Kaiser's case he destroyed his pride in response and acknowledged that Isagi had become the field's leading actor. The old Kaiser would never imagine this playstyle of fading into the background to shadowing Isagi. He never would have resorted to working with the Blue Lock members.

In contrast, Rin's response to Sae or Isagi is to hone every bit of hate and despair and frustration and focus on one thing: finding a way to destroy them. Bringing out their best plays and targeting the point where he can make it all fall apart.

Kaiser and Rin really make you appreciate the importance of a rival. They were both much stronger than Isagi at first. But now Isagi is strong enough to force them to evolve or get left behind. Which is funny because that's exactly what Isagi did. He saw these two incredible players and decided the path to getting stronger was to make them his rivals and devour em.

Last few thoughts. Its cool seeing how Isagi's basic abilities have leveled up. In the Karasu/Otoya vs Rin/Shidou match, Isagi couldn't deal with Karasu's ball possession. Meanwhile Rin was able to deal with Karasu by parrying his arms away. And now? Rin does the same thing reaching out to block and Isagi is able to knock his hands away and win the 1v1. I love lil details like that and the manga has a ton. Also Isag forcing Kaiser to make the first move and then shadowing him after is plain nasty. what a move.

There are a few things I'm looking forward to. Charles is probably gonna evolve. Ness might too in order to keep playing with Kaiser. If the star change system is used then we'll be able to see how Isagi deals with Loki compared to before when he was completely outclassed. Lots of fun stuff!!!

Meo

Double-page supporter
Rin sure possesses alot of demons.

And Rin's definitely going to score just to even things out and make it more exciting. If foreshadowing is anything to go by from the last chapter Charles is due for an evolution/transformation soon either during (or after) Rin's play.

Power Uploader
I love how in this manga characters can teleport behind other characters without them being aware about it. I know I'm 268 chapters deep to be complaining about football logic (Blue Lock has none) but this same move has been done millions of time. It's been so long since the last time I saw a tactical foul.

Remember when that fox looking character who originally betrayed Isagi's team (haven't seen him in ages, I forgot his name) did a tactical foul and sacrificed himself to save Isagi's whole team? That shit was so hype. It felt like real football at that one moment. Blue Lock was genuinely peak back then. Ever since that I don't remember seeing a single tactical foul.

I genuinely think author fell off and is just mooching off of Nomura's insane art at this point.

Yeah he should be scoring a goal, he'll go through an evolution too
And it'll be Rin Shidou Kaiser Isagi all having one goal, so it raises the question of "who's gonna get the last goal that'll make their team win the match and become mvp?"
why do i get the feeling that lokis gonna score

Users who are viewing this thread