Blue Lock - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - 8 Seconds Earlier

There is something huge in this manga that’s hard for me to put into words.
I guess it’s just the fact that there are so many new interaction with new characters along the way. But the one huge thing about all this is the old characters that are abandoned and left behind. It makes you think how does this one moment affect the future of this story.

I have never seen a manga have this sort of plot and be successful at it.

@Demotivator
Let’s be real here. How many manga fans do you think intensively watch soccer? These guys will pick up a sports manga and act like they’re experts after a few chapters. Like you said, this stuff happens WAY more often than people think.

@Itami98
Probably in the corner with the rest of the jaded folks who think every Shounen manga is “predictable”

I don't think this was a smart play by Rin. No team needs more than one captain, and with both of their superpowers (let's just call it that at this point smh) being the same of controlling the game, Isagi isn't going to be as sharp a weapon for Rin's use. Nagi or Chihiro would have been better.

@wakka02 yeah, this was a mistake on his part but maybe it'll allow for Isagi to further improve himself by observing Rin's plays

Dex-chan lover
AH MAN, I fukken knew Isagi's team was bound to lose but damn did I not want them to split up. I'm gonna miss Nagi 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Even though they just had a setback, I really want everyone on Inagi's team to make it to the next stage.

Damn, I really don't like the new team. Replace Nagi with Buff boy or Stylish dude!

Dex-chan lover
the team's going to be a mess without him, it'll be interesting to see how they'll more forward

Users who are viewing this thread