Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - Luck

Double-page supporter
Sounds like they're just making excuses for that lucky win to me...

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty explanation.

But seriously, there's a quote that goes "luck is the amalgation of preparation and chance."

Group Leader
mahjong players already know all this. maximizing chance of getting lucky is the very principle of the game.

There is actually a mini documentary about how Chicharito didn't have luck but he is actually there every time because of his awareness and timing. I think is a Sporstscience video.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this whole luck thing was very forced, and the explanation doesn't explain much if you don't understand the explanation is Rin luck was him getting near the ball, and the explanation about this "mechanism of luck" is if ya want the ball get near za ball.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys EGO is INSANELY SMART, he just explained luck and I think I got it.

While reading this manga I feel like im constantly learning stuff, holy shit!

How about you? Don't you like how phenomenal this writing is?

Edit: I didn't read the comments before writing this, if you liked the writing of them even considering luck and analizing it as probability and to always working on yourself and putting yourself in situations where it is most probable to occur ---- then stop reading here and go the next chapter.

Happy reading!

Dex-chan lover
how much money from the budget was spent programming and animating a pigeon to goddess of luck hologram

Users who are viewing this thread