Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - World Class

Thank you for the hard work and the mass release. ^^
It was a great match, I enjoyed it immensely. I'm hyped for what's to come now that they're moving on to world class players.

Blessed scan team! Big boy chapter dump!

Kylian Mbappe you're not fooling anyone 😂
Spanish dude could be so many people (Marco Asensio maybe? Could even be Fernando Torres tbh?), English lad definitely meant to be Harry Kane, Argentinian kid probably a play on Sergio "Kun" Aguero and the Brazilian guy looks like a fusion of Ronaldinho and Hulk 😂

Blue Lock actually been the hype football manga I've been waiting for!

I don't even give a damn about football and this is still absorbing as hell. Thanks for the scanlations!

Dex-chan lover
@Harramburgerkiez
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for the mass release. And sorry for doubting you guys when you first started this series 🙏

Weekly release is gonna be hell thought. A manga this hype read at a weekly pace is not gonna be good for my health. This is just KnY during the upper moon 1 fight all over again. 😥

Fully expecting the Brazilian to be super skillful with the ball. No way the author uses a Brazilian player in a football manga and make him a tank. He's gonna be showing Bachira how to properly dribble and toy with defenders. The hype is fucking real 😣

I love you scanslators. Thanks to you ive discovered one of my fave manga and I've been reading for years

Users who are viewing this thread