Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Godspeed

lets fucking gooooo this manga so good hope it doesnt get a dogshit adaptation with low quality animation.

I like how the further we go the less human everyone become and Isagi become a lump of greed

Dex-chan lover
They'll probably score two more goals but still lose by a massive amount. Can't wait to see new evolutions.

So have we reached the point where the players will have to develop a new 'weapon'? Because I don't think there's a lot of polishing left to do in the skills they're already good at. I'm curious to see how things will proceed from here. And as always, thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter. This situation really difficult for them. Everything seem impossible, they lack physical, skill and experiment. That is hard to require in a short time.

It will be wonderful if the author can pull that off😄.

They should be happy they got the pros to use 10% of their power.
It'll be interesting to see where the mangaka takes it from here. Cos what happens when they inevitably lose?

Dex-chan lover
@Demotivator I guess it'll go like 3-5 for our chumps against the champs, with some massive devouring / possible training arc - if not time-skipped / eventual rematch where the chumps turn into the champs.

Or in general shounen story-telling fashion Isagi rises above the rest, with the spark of his final form evolution being ignited probably in this match. I can totally see him connecting the last piece of the puzzle in the rematch and going SSJ4 on their arses. Depending on the mangaka's favorite football player there are quite a few possibilities who Isagi will resemble at the end. Probably some Zidane or OG Ronaldo level of epicness.

Still waiting for them to announce an anime adaption. Like it’s so good that it has to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
They get ten grand per goal? And they probably already spent tens of millions on funding for Blue Lock. My only question is what the fuck happens to Japan's economy after this? Lmaooo

This series has so much potential. After this, the Author can show, a longer practice timeskip (Road to World-Class Skill), how the players of Blue Lock do in 1. Tier leagues (Premier, Bundesliga,...), FIFA World-Cup and most importantly -> introduce strong players in other positions.

Users who are viewing this thread