Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Assembly

LEL

I'm surprised that the rest of top ten (rank 4-10 except Nagi) didn't pass
also Nagi is beautiful as ever

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually super hyped to see how gagamaru and raichi's team perform. Those two were definitely my favorite characters among the initial team.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Kunigami is out? Or perhaps he and Reo won the match but changed into a different of player. He always wanted to be a hero and playing with a "devil" is bound to change him.

Fed-Kun's army
🤣Run-kun really look funny when he angry. 🤣

I tried do the math, there at least 108 players pass the stage 1 of 2nd selection base on Igaguri number. If there is no limit time to fight until all create team with 5 members, then there should be about 17-18 teams, mean about 85-90 players. I still don't understand how it only 7 team make it out. Did I miss something? or did they drop out because they can't fight anymore? 😦

It is also weird that, the first team is Rin team. They must wait so long for Isagi team to match again. Also same for Nagi's team they are second team. That make me wonder what other team waiting for. I'm sure there are some teams in 4th stage. How can they does clear it first?

Double-page supporter
Damn igaguri made it my least favorite player must of won using dirty moves

Double-page supporter
Man, I feel so bad for Iemon. He was relegated to being goalkeeper for the entirety of the first selection, never got a chance to put himself up front. I guess that's not the ego they were looking for...

If the next chapter is a flashback on their 2 on 2 then it might be kunigami, otherwise its definitely the new dude.

Finally my favs are back! Can't wait to get to know new faces and increase my baes. From the shadow it looked like kunigami's hair tho, flashback chapters will be interesting either he lost or win. Both, kuni and shidou have high potential to be explored, although kunigami is my bias. At least give a good reason.

Since all are strikers, I do hope they keep some kicked players for other positions as well. Not all are suited for strikers anyway. That'll be interesting. And ofc, the joker survived for a tragic lost in the future, so our mcs learn something and kick him off for good forever. Or he improved but meh.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread