Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - The time has come

Dex-chan lover
@Demotivator
Well the interesting thing about this 'wild card' is that we could even have much older characters come back through it depending on when it even started.
I've always thought it was strange that Blue Lock was willing to eliminate so many people based off rng tag. Ultimately someone skillful could have gotten eliminated at the fucking start, which is literally what happened in the room that we watched with that Kira fellow. I won't be surprised at all if he reappears, and hell he has a huge grudge against Isagi.

Fed-Kun's army
How is an all-striker team supposed to win against a well-balanced team that properly incorporates all the positions? I'm confused

That wild card can potentially be a plot hole but at this point I am just glad Kunigami is not eliminated yet

Fed-Kun's army
Just wonder how they select 11 peoples to match U20.

I guess they will have to match up with the all teams to find 11 people. After that they will select 5 people again. Or they will keep both 11 members?

I think U20 have so many talent players. It will not easy to win again them.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite intriguing from several points of view:
Blue lock 11 swaps out for already established U20 team: So someone that was hell bent on being a top 11 striker in the nation will suddenly be the best goalkeeper japan has to offer?
And hoping it's intended by the author: None of the Winners bracket competitors was surprised by the sound of that chemical reaction thing, so we can hopefully assume all teams will be putting on quite a show on how they have grown, especially using their specialties to complement each other.

So it's not like SSJ2 Goku will suddenly be overpowered for 3 arcs in a row, but everyone will have a chance to show off, which is a great concept for a manga with this many established meaningful side characters.

I can also see having a holy triad with Rin in front and our black and white "main characters" will be the wing strikers. Would definitely be a very Ying Yang-esque outcome, instead of having the MC become the defacto number 1 in this kind of story.

Edit: Maybe the loser's bracket is actually a way to find the Wildcard - The hero of the goalpost for the team? That would make for a damn sweet reunion having the most reliable guy being the goalkeep for your dream team.

Group Leader
Wild card is lame and Kunigami is a boring character. Too bad he'll be back.

Also in the list of little wierd details shouldn't they at least make it 14 to have 3 substitutions? Though that would make the swap even crazier

I NO LONGER NEED MY TISSUE BOXES HUZZAH ヽ(;▽;)ノ

THE WILDCARD. I should've seen it coming. The backroute just like in KamiIu2. KUNIGAMI BOI LETS GOOOOOOO WIN IT AND REJOIN THE PARTY. Hopefully with Iemon too, ah our designated keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread