Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - Tryout

One thing that really shines in this manga is it’s ability to actually use logic and find realistic methods to tackle situations even if it’s not 100%

Dex-chan lover
definitely not rin's team though because MC need to surpass rin, looking as they have similar skillsets.

so excited to see how the new characters play!!
thank u so much for this chapter as always!!

instead of Bachira playing twice I thought that it would be where he'd introduce the wildcard thing we saw Kunigami go into

Isn't the team selection flawed since what happens if most of the 29 choose to be on a specific letter team, wouldn't that mess up the balance, because the 2 leaders of A for example can't play for both teams if say they have 3 extra people who picked A and the 29 can only play 1 match each except bachira?

@Selenaraft From a plot standpoint it makes sense. He has a similar playstyle so he can learn and even surpass Rin by being with him.

Well, maybe for a new side of the plot and to explore the characters a bit more, and also because Isagi has already teamed up with both Rin and Nagi, he might join Team B.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I'm gonna make an assumption based on their chibi scorecard representations. I'mma say that if you have spiral eyes, you crazy.

Like, we know Rin and Nagi are pretty cool headed. Their eyes don't have spirals.

Unlike all the others, and we know that Ryusei is fucking out there.

So I'm gonna assume all others are their own kind of insane.

I hope he'll join Nagis team lol
Lowkey wish they ranked all the players hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
I still not really understand how they choose the team, what will happen if they all select the first team? It seem not fair that the A team got 2 strongest members.
And why there only a change to play for remaining member?
if they fail the 3 members of lost team will be removed?
How they can choose a team if they don't know how the remain member fight? It is likely they will choose the one they used to fight with. My guess Isagi will select Rin or Nagi. I really want he choose Nagi. But I also want see them and Rin fight in same team.
last how they find a defend and goal keeper though those matchs?

That's a hard choice to make! I can't choose..

I wonder what Isagi's rank is now?

Users who are viewing this thread