Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 96 - Chosen Path

Thanks for the release! Man, I can’t wait to see how the rest of the teams are gonna match up.

Shit is so hype. I love that in this manga, yesterday's for is today's friend and how it allows for all these exciting compositions. Looking forward for just the chapter where teams are decided.

Why is every single chapter of this manga so compelling. I really love these characters and can't wait to see how this next stage unfolds.

im kind of scared if this becomes an anime and then the fans will only care for ships when the story is intense and awesome like this... sighs i can see it already...

@hananoyuuki sameee i really want to see this as an anime but we all know how people are going to make it all about ships... it's probably going to be like the haikyuu and the bnha fandom 🙄

Yes! Challenge the unknown and unlock your potentials.. That's been always your choice Isagi~}

Fed-Kun's army
@izusho ikr, the fandom totally ruined haikyuu and bnha. i want blue lock to become more popular but i also kinda want it to stay niche so that toxic fujoshis don't get a hold on it lol

Group Leader
Holy shyt the facts in the comment. I avoided the Haikyuu's fandom because some fujoshis can't behave.

Also, I find it kind of... Unfair? That Nagi knows next to nothing about football until recently, but still managed to be one of the elites, compared to other main characters who've been playing football since childhood, just because he got good reflexes and all that. Damn, this is why Oikawa hates geniuses.
Still, Nagi is best boi (After Bachira that is)

Double-page supporter
Hey ir's Reo. Is he going to do anything useful? Just complain about how he's still a loser? Ok, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread