Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - Ruffian

Fed-Kun's army
Can Isagi adjust with this group? For now I think his strategy is kind of simple, his skill is not shape and he lack of experience. I doubt he can show his worth on this match like the first time he play with top 3.

Dex-chan lover
"Anthena guy" lol I like the nicknames in this manga. Because there are many people who come and go so it's difficult to remember their names. If I become them I will also just give nicknames for all of them

I think it's going to be one of those shounen cliches where the main character survives off one sole amazing feat. He'll get bullied for the next 2 chapters and then in the final moments of the match he'll become desperate and pull some crazy shit out of his ass which may or may not end up in a goal but will make Ego believe in his latent potential.

@qtblader a pair of two provided faster releases and got us up to date. I do agree their translations sucked in the beginning.

idk what these guys are providing though.

ngl this chapter was pretty boring, isagi is back to just being an uninteresting protagonist huh
he was honestly improving and i thought that maybe he could be an actual cool protagonist that knows his weaknesses and stuff but then he just comes to the game with these weak ass strategies and expect to do well? disappointing man

If you are gonna snipe, make sure to bring quality to the table. I doubt this is MTL because some wording literally makes no absolute sense. Like jesus, you didnt bother to redraw the SFX or some visible japanese text. Get your shit togheter and release a more stable chapter that isnt rushed. "if you dont like it then dont read it", I shall laugh at it for the poor quality.

Dex-chan lover
@AstonishingSpiderMan
Look man. This manga have a history of being sniped. And now pair of 2 are doing a really great job with the translation. Fact is, their translation is miles better than yours. I'm not dissing your team or anything but that's the truth. There's literally like a 1000 other untranslated manga that you guys can do. Please dont waste your time translating a manga that another team is doing a good job on. Like I appreciate the fact that you guys translated it but it wont get much traffic and I hate to see another scanlator team effort go to waste.

B21KPFI.png

Yup, same low quality as usual. Just make sure to edit that on your twitter :)

Users who are viewing this thread