Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 104 - Trance

Isagi just wants to spam "flow" like that kid from generation of miracles lol

Thanks for the timely release much appreciated

Good chapter. Really enjoying the art and watching Isagi grow. Can't wait until we get to face off with the Japan U-20 team.

Finally, I’m early to a chapter, that goal was amazing. Forgot who the no.2 player was but props to him for actually seeing “beauty” in another persons goal.

Happy to be here early. Thanks for the chapter.

Shidou is shaping himself to become my favorite character ngl

the whole explanation about tetris only made me think "no wonder sui-chan csn play it while reading chat, she mived first by reflexbefore start thinking"

It's payback time Reo, win it for Kunigami! Exiting if we're going to see Gagamaru vs Aryu antics on pitch

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I love Shidou! Being able to acknowledge other people's strength shows his true strength, imo. I didn't really like him at first but now he's almost my favorite character. Meanwhile, Rin is being so childish lmfao.

Also I love Isagi's new trio they're so wholesome 🤩

Look at my boy Isagi, upgrading from jigsaw to tetris; they grow up so fast XD.

Isagi has had a taste of the flow state now - he's already go the hunger for more, it'd be interesting to see if he stumbles while chasing that high.

@ZephyrusDHanz
The current stage is pitting 3 teams against each other. The top 6 are paired off into each team and play every game, while everyone else selects which pair they want to join and take turns in groups of 3. No one in this group will be sent home, the stakes here are about nabbing a spot in the Blue Lock's 11 to face Japan's U20 team.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating 😍

I glad that the Author not skip Nagi's match. But I think he also want to show how that No.5 guy play. 😃

Don't know if the author will show all the matches, if so hope they not too long. I don't want to wait so long to see Isagi play again. 😥

At this point I can see what is the problem with Shidou and Rin.

One is an artist that wants to see art.
One is a perfectionist that wants to become better for the sake of beating his brother.

@Clover1978 I would think of "reflex" as intuition. Something you only gain by combining knowledge and experience. It makes sense to think reflexively/intuitively.

On the other hand, I don't like the subject of thinking in "reverse". Inverting your thought pattern from cautious and meticulous will only lead to recklessness and chaos- not what you want on a soccer pitch.

I also have a feeling we're not gonna skip any of the matches, but we will get them at a faster pace (2 chaps per match instead of like 5)

Shidou's never been a terrible guy. He might've come off as an asshole due to his abrasive personality, but it was clear from the start that he had an amazing amount of respect for the game, and even other players (talked well about Kunigami's personality, and even some of his abilities)

Users who are viewing this thread