Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - 5 X 6

@CrazyNekoGirl you are good man, a wise adult so you should understand that you get enough attention. I know that you are killing time here since this pandemic bore the shit out of you, well me too. But that doesn't mean you can ruin his dedication here.

You are wise, wiser than anyone here. So please help a pair of 2 and do the redraw since you don't understand japanese like the rest of us. If you cant draw too like the rest of us, please enjoy what's been given as freebies or politely take your leave.

I mean, you are wiser than the rest of us. So it's only natural that you understand that it's hard to redraw a raw chapter and read japenese. Having the will is good but it means nothing if you don't take any action. You know that too since you are a good adult.

@eranmaru12 yeah idk if it's correct too tbh since it's also spinning instead of having zero rotation like the knuckleball. looking closer it could be a modified trivela (can youtube this for an easier explanation of how it looks), but then again the man was kicking it with his instep foot

I'm kinda feeling this glasses dude. He reminds me of Miyuki Kazuya since they both have similar glasses/goggles. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread