Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - 5 X 6

Group Leader
@CrazyNekoGirl
You comment is highly unnecessary.
Why are you being this entitled, thinking you have a right to having releases?
It's something they do for fun, not something like work, they're not required to provide you with consistent releases.
Maybe if you actually worked in the scanlation world, you'd see how ridiculous your comment is.
You said the raws just came out "2 days ago", but how long do you think a single chapter takes?
Do you want to do a 5 paragraph essay in a day?
You aren't entitled to releases, you haven't worked for it, you haven't paid for it.
They have to pay for the chapter, and they're providing it to you for free.
It takes time to translate, clean, then typeset that chapter.
Plus, they have lives too, scanlation isn't their full time job.
Our reasons to start scanlation is mainly to provide entertainment for others, but you ruin that for us.
Have you ever thought of reevaluating your life?
You're trying to complain about free things?
Beggars can't be choosers, lmao.
Maybe the reason why A Pair of 2 is releasing later is because they want to provide actual quality releases.
If you want faster releases, then just work on it by yourself. Learn how to redraw, proofread, typeset, and quality check.
Or, if you don't even want to deal with people who supposedly "copy shit quality from Calamity Scans",
you can just learn Japanese so you don't even have to complain about A Pair of 2's release schedule.
Learn Chinese and Korean as well so you don't even have to read scanlations at all.
You do realise these are actual people working on this, right?
You're literally just an entitled Karen thinking that they have to provide you releases.
They could just drop this series next chapter, just because they can.
I don't want any excuses, they had to learn those as well.
Maybe if you opened your eyes and looked forward, and use that one brain cell you use to criticise others, just maybe you'll have more success in life.
Regards,
Vyn
Best wishes in managing your way through life ^^

@Shuiyin Can I just say I love you . Absolutely amazing amazing individual. Thanks for this chapter btw absolutely love this series

Thanks to the translators. I’ve been following this series since the single digit chapters and I remember when we waited 3 weeks for each new chapter with a 60+ chapter backlog that just kept getting bigger.

The reason A Pair of 2+ have kept going when others have tried to snipe is because their stuff is fucking good. Keep it up, mates.

Holy shit @Shuiyin you don't have to roast someone like that.

Wait lemme rephrase that, you don't have to incinerate him like that. It's clearly overkill.

Dex-chan lover
Gyro shot?? Dafuq is that? But hype is hype thought and as long as the ball doesn't catch fire or summoned a dragon, I'll take it.

@Shuiyin
Mate. Good job
tenor.gif

@Sonaldo the name comes from a pitching style gyroball, so as Kunigami's knuckleball shot.

I will also recommend to everyone to watch anime (or read manga) "Major", where the protagonist signature pitch is gyroball.

@Shuiyin

You're dumb, the real reason people scan now isn't
1)to make the series popular
2)to provide entertainment

Its because
1)they have a patreon
2)they have a discord
3)they have a site on which the post their own releases and want to promote

Translating popular manga helps them more than it helps any of us, so if you think I'm being entitled if i think they should at least do it within 2 days of the release then your existence is sad
Yes i'm better off learning Japanese and Korean at this rate, thnx for the suggestion but i had already thought of doing that
Love,
not telling a loser like you my name
Best wishes in managing your way through life ^^

Group Leader
@CrazyNekoGirl
So you're saying, just because someone has those things, they automatically have the motivation to scan?
Not all scans are greedy enough to have patreons to profit off of it, and even if they do, most of it is used to pay for raws.
The last time I checked, A Pair of 2 doesn't even have a Patreon nor a website, so, please do tell if you find one for me.
This invalidates your "translating popular manga helps them more than it helps any of us" since they're really not profiting off of doing this.
Again, yes, they do have their own release schedule, and it's not dictated by you.
Yes, you can think that they should release closer to the raws, but ultimately it's up to them when they want to release.
The problem is not that they should do it within 2 days, it's about you complaining about free things.
You literally cannot complain about something that's given to you for free.
They don't even have a donation platform in which you can support them, but that doesn't make your actions more justified.
Think of the situation like this: you're a homeless beggar in the streets and you can only provide for yourself with others donations.
This nice person starts giving food to you regularly, taking time to prepare them for you, and it's much more than anyone's given to you before.
Now, when they're just a little bit late on when they give you 'provisions', you start nitpicking on their work, when they don't even benefit from it?
Tell me, when you try to group A Pair of 2 into whatever belief you have of scan groups, what do you gain from it?
You gain absolutely nothing, and you're driving them to lose motivation to do their releases.
You don't pay them, so why do you think they should deliver to you regularly?
If you already thought of learning Japanese and Korean, why haven't you already?
If the only thing you're doing is insulting people then don't you think you're trying to compensate for something?
Go delve into the scanlation group so you can have at least some experience in your life.
Also, I put that homeless example there so you can start thinking about your future,
Because very few companies will want to hire you with your current attitude.
Better shape up and start thinking about your future.
Toodles,
Vyn

Group Leader
If you would also kindly not respond to this, because I don't want to deal with any more of your bullshit, thanks.
I'm not really expecting that from you, since you're the type of person tries to bring down people, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@hakeemrd
Thanks for your explanation man. Never heard the term used in football before. Amd regarding reading Major, I'mma be honest mate. I've read One Outs and I understand nothing regarding the rules of baseball.

@Sonaldo that's cool man, although I hope you already know Hunter x Hunter. The characters introduced in 'Chimera ant' arc includes Gyro, Knuckles, Shoot, Palm, are all baseball reference which the author were also a 'Major' fan at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread