Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Chameleon

Fed-Kun's army
@soyabeanboi you're right 😄, I'm not really remember it since it only happen once, and it not really special at that time cause Nagi is the one received the ball and make a goal. After that he can't do much when Raichi marked him.

Dex-chan lover
i get what they're going for but chameleon doesn't really fit imo. A chameleon isn't a copycat afaik.

Always gotta hit the bluelock chapter comments to say THANK YOU TRANSLATORS, and EAT SHIT hyper-realistic manga sport fans (Bluelock Haters), my boy Reo on his Kise shit let’s GOOOO (damn Reo frl gay, thought bro just thought Nagi was cool 😭😂)

Dam. Okay that was nice. Gooooood change my man, good change. This is basically Kuroko's Ryota Kise ahhahaaa :D

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people complain, this manga is a fast food manga.

It's bad for you and there's some things that aren't special, but there's something like the sauce or bun or meat that makes it worth it (in this case the art and hype).

It's still good but why are you expecting high art? XD

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah Reo, slowly becoming my fav
Nothing will top Nagi tho

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm
Idk if I'm feeling dis or not
Nit like the cameleon skill us bad but Idk how the augur would put ut up against the "adaptation" skill near the end of the game.
Like how are my two copy cat bois gonna slug it out 😟

First, it's Shidou as Aomine. Now, it's Reo as Kise. I believe Bachira can also be compared to Kuroko?

Who is next? 😆

It's understandable to compare Reo to Kise since both of them have an equally balanced stats. In addition, they possessed copying abilities in their arsenal.

Dex-chan lover
"im not enough to satisfy you anymore... nagi..." reminds me of ntr & raichi calling him king of jack shit or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread