Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - Top 11

Fed-Kun's army
he repeated the fact it is an offensive team twice...prob. going to lose this line up (all according to ego's plan) by a small margin but mad scoreline (5-6) or something

Dex-chan lover
Why is Isagi pick for Rin team? Since it's hyper aggressive picking someone who has the best passing ability would be best no? Also, if you already pick out Niko why would you pick Isagi, they basically have the same strength, they are great at spatial awareness and team coordination, Honestly this team is not balanced like c'mon wtf why would you have a 3 captain in 1 team.

Also wtf, Ego why is Gagamaru a GK not a CB? Just place Niko on a GK goddammit, no one likes that edgy Isagi wannabe.

Dex-chan lover
I guess barou is teaming up with itoshi sae. I guess that is to be expected when he wanted someone from blue lock.

So Shidou is picked by Sae, I guess? and Kunigami's yet to be seen.

All of the sudden it's Isagi vs Sae. Rin's definitely gonna call Isagi names during the game kek

Double-page supporter
Yoooooo this was so hype. Didn't expect gagamaru and chirigiri but that was a pleasant surprise. Also super happy that hyper aggro aka no2 is gone. Or is he in the opposing team? Next chapter gonna fill all the gaps

EDIT: Also thought that Reo would fit better as a goalie because of his flexibility but we will see who plays for the opponent

Fed-Kun's army
If I understand correctly this team is build to support Rin who have the best score rate. And the purpose of this match is to keep Blue lock project going on. So the remaining players will not be discard right after this. So I don’t worry about Barou or Kunigami.

After this match maybe Sea will join this project if he was defeated.

Shidou was not selected because he is not assisted Rin well. Or he was choosen by Sea. 😂.

Hope they will reveal who was chosen next chapter. And I think the next chapter will be the practice section to help all players work well together 😁 The remaining players will be their opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread