Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - Top 11

Double-page supporter
Yay I mean I knew he was gonna make it because what would be the point of the next arc if the mc wasn't there but this reveal was better than him being there because of plot.

I don't get how yukimiya was able to play soccer with glasses but just gotta go along with it.

fak I don't like the result, I better choose that monk than Niko but if really wanna choose I will choose Tokimitsu. and also I don't like Isagi being chosen, it just like plan plot, i wanna see isagi fight against the bluelock team.

Yes! A blue lock chapter! There was no ao ashi or be ues chaoter so got scared haha. Thanks for the chapter !

Correct me if I'm wrong but these 11 players being picked doesnt mean theyre the last 11 right? It just means they get to play against the U-20?

LEL

Niko is a really weird choice
since I'm pretty sure Tokimitsu or Baro can do the ball stealing job incredibly well

To those who keep posting like every other chapter about "Man the whole getting banned from partipating in the national japanese teams seems extreme and kinda illogical" like haven't y'all by now figured out that Ego intentionally manipulates these guys in order to test them or see how they do when they're pushed to their limits in situations outside their control and comfort zones? We saw that in how every selection has played out. And we are literally having an arc about the japan football association trying to close down the project because of how controversial it is. So chances are that was never actually real because Ego doesn't have that kind of power. But his long-term plan seems to be to stage a coup agaisn't the current leaders of the association if he actually manages to make his team overtake the current rooster and the best player in the country. Or if not a coup, he'll definetley get more pull and clout from it. Still, even then I don't think he literally intents for there to only be one single player or even just 11 that are gonna make it out of all this talent.

Also I gotta i dont understand people that cant see gagamaru being the GK. look at that boy, his design practically screams "this guy was designed to be a goalie". he might want to be a striker, but everything about his build and even his playing style seems like someone who would be better blocking or defending. also the scorpion kick, thats gonna come back one day and its gonna be great.

so we got trent alexander-arnold and alphonso davies as our wing backs. nice

btw this is just the main roster pick right? surely there will be a selection for subtitutes and reserves?

A whole chapter of just calling out names, but it's got me hype asf 😂
Well there goes my hopes with Kunigami coming back in as a GK, maybe the wildcard is for the U-20 team

@LEL I think Niko works well there, we've seen that his spatial sense and court vision is only 3rd to Rin and Isagi, his intelligence is top notch, and he has a willingness to share the ball unlike Barou and Toki. They were probably cut because their ball-dominant habits would not allow Rin to play at his peak.

Fed-Kun's army
Why they all eating alone?😐 Before tryout team Z ate together after that they go seperate. 😪:(

Dex-chan lover
when ego said something about cutting some talent off, i was so sure that mc wont be picked cause he takes too much time to update when fighting strong opponents. poor shidou...

Users who are viewing this thread