Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Battalion

In Chemistry

Ryuusei == Noble gases element - don't react with any other element since he already have all the skill (like having a full outer shell)

@KageLycan I hope so! But I'd also like to see what the wildcard selection actually entailed. I'll feel a bit snubbed if Kunigami just shows up on the bench next chapter and says "Oh it was too horrible to even talk about."

I'm very hype for Isagi+Rin vs Shidou+Sae. I have a feeling Sae's dominance will transform Shidou completely, while Isagi's court vision and Bachira's midfield play will be the main counter

Dex-chan lover
Is Ego drunk? Hiori is the best passer in the Blue Lock why is (S)He didn't get pick?

@maozli He put Kuon in a head lock, so what? In the real world, you'd get a red card if it happened on the pitch. You'd probably be fined by your team if it caused an issue in the dressing room. Shidou tried to axe kick Rin's brains out. In the real world, that's a straight up ban from football and you're probably arrested for attempted grievous bodily harm/murder.

Shidou is lucky he got away with being in the punishment room AND keeping his spot in Blue Lock (because Ego was still going to keep him in as a super sub). In real life, Shidou would be gone. To be fair, in real life, Shidou would've been gone back when he tried to axe kick Igaguri too. Or when he tried to roundhouse kick Isagi. Do you see the difference? Raichi can be aggressive sure (as can other players), but Shidou is a complete psycho and is literally lucky that Ego is crazy too, because any rational person would have kicked him to the curb by now.

Dex-chan lover
This mf shidou is a clone of bakugou pumped tf up with steroids and perc-30's
Like the mf got even got muzzled up like him

Dex-chan lover
dog what the fuck is this

wqhd4y.png

Users who are viewing this thread