Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - Newcomer

Dex-chan lover
Nagi is still my best boy but Rin... Rin managed to steal a spot in my heart with this chapter alone.

@dudewithmagic be a little bit creative.. Blue lock will lose after scoring many goals.. All because how amazing sae-shidou combination and u-20 defenders.. But since it is being watched over the nationals, the support will come from the audience for Blue Lock Project to continue its existence

buda boy, weird eyes, bokuto and french super villian jesus christ dream team

Fed-Kun's army
As always a fantastic chapter, we got some more insight about the core of the Japanese team - the 4 defenders and a bit more about Itoshi Sae's ego. Also the panel with Itoshi Rin sent chills down my spine, I just wish they elaborate a bit more on the back story since at this point it just seems like a shallow rivalry. my man Ego Jinpachi gonna bestow some knowledge on these young'uns in the next chapter. These translations are also sick, the choice of words really conveys the atmosphere and gravity of it all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting some astronaut vibe from the U-20 team, also fuck the next chapter if the chapter going to be like that stupid ass luck chapter

Bet in the next chapter Ego teach the new people that's just learn soccer how to focus

Kind reminder to the typesetter/proofreader: Phenomena is plural. The singular is "phenomenon"

Double-page supporter
I thought the u-20 team would be pushovers but they got some dudes who like they can put up a fight.

really hoping more of rin and sae's backstories will be expanded upon in the upcoming chapters. so far, we know that there seems to be a one-sided rivalry but not much else. it would be nice if we could witness some more character development from both brothers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread