Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - Quartet

Fed-Kun's army
@jRBN My guess, they are surprise that all of their weapon was blocked easily. 😎But you are right for questionIng it. The BL seem don’t know what kind of weapon their opponents have. Just some basic info that they good at defending. 🤣 make people think they have no preparing before match.

About the match up. I don’t think it need to be Fixed when you play with with 11 Players. It changes depend on strategy of each team.🤔

BLLK will probably lose, but not without gaining new information, skills, etc. Ego probably made it so that they'd get experience. Maybe he even planned for them to be acquaintances so that building teamwork for when the BLLK winners enter the U-20 team is easier lol. I know they'll most likely lose, but I don't wanna give that pig-headed president the money he's expecting from the outcome of the match hahaha
Thanks for the translation!

tf is wrong with all these cringy defenders? well, at least they are skilled.

@Fo1wS well, it's simple. The senior football lacking striker, while the U-20 are pretty much good enough already.

also, yeah. At this point in time i think nobody took this manga seriously anymore. It's just an edgy inazuma eleven after all lol

Really? "The pride of Japan"? The guy who passed by to other countries and didn't even play on Japan's team? The guy who scoffs at Japanese players in the country as a whole?

I disliked some of the players before within Blue Lock but now I admire all of them! Let's go team Blue Lock!

Still, Bachira and Nagi supremacy! 😌

Users who are viewing this thread