Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Distorted

Fed-Kun's army
How can it 30 min. It just feel like 10min for me. 😂

Poor Arin, how can Ego always mean to her. 😅

Next chapter we will learn why Rin want to win against his brother.

@DeadCell
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the storyline we end up getting, but I wouldn't mind that. Sibling rivalries aren't just real in sport, they're intense. Sae's attitude to most things leads me to believe that he doesn't really care about the social element; he doesn't even acknowledge Rin. Rin, however, definitely looks like his whole drive to be better than Sae is because he knows that'd be the only way for Sae to acknowledge him. In this example, it'd be less than a sibling rivalry and more like a one-sided obssession. If they did end up doing it, no doubt it would be a solid execution.

I'm really liking the nuance to Isagi and Rin's relationship, it's the kind of layered conflict I haven't seen in a sports manga before; really feels like the author "gets" football(or soccer). I've personally never felt more seen in a piece of sports media than this.

Is Nagi's ability to "trap" a really good first touch or am I missing something?

Isagi and Rin seem more like brothers to me than Sae is. Just look at their character designs, Isagi is designed like a smaller shadow of Rin.

The final breakthrough in character development will be when Isagi breaks free, overcomes and surpasses Rin to become his EQUAL.

Somehow I think Shidou will play a key part in this.

It's just 1 or 2 attack and counter attack, but its already 30 minutes?

Can't wait to see Isagi surpassing rin or even sae

"next time you score for sure rin uwu"
"u making fun of me weeb? i hate u"
what a nice relationship

Users who are viewing this thread