Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Third Arrow

I still find it funny how Chigiri never snarks back when someone refers to him as 'princess'

Dex-chan lover
xC6fx7i5rKrDUKLMNZRml2JgOe5w9xwl7a10skkKCdY.jpg

Why do I feel like Chigiri will still get overwhelmed and he'll be like "Syke we actually got a 4th arrow!"?

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, I so glad that the author never forget any players on the fields. He make them shine whenever they need. 😘

With a team like this, we can hope the next chapter Blue lock will win more goal. 😄

Itoshi Sea alone can't not goal with him alone anymore, he will need a strong forward (Shidou) in the field or the U20 will fall all apart soon. 😱

btw, if Niko and Isage have same eye, then what make them different, as I see their physical and speed are not too different. Niko also have a good at making strategy and analysing.

So blue lock will start to run away with it, and they'll be forced to use psycho-striker right? There's no way he won't play.

god i love how even the most minor characters get their time in the spotlight in this manga, but also that means i keep having to rearrange my list of fave characters lol. get em chigiri!!! and thank you for your hard work as always!

Dex-chan lover
Been waiting for Niko to shine for so long now..! Hope he get's some more dope plays going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread