Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Blue Genes

LEL

lmao if Chigiri just passed to Nagi he would definitely score but it wouldn't be dramatic

My speculation is blue lock will lose, but the spectator who watch it feel satisfied with the match... so blue lock would continue operating

shindou will most likely appear after halftime either on 1-2 or 1-3 score.... then the usual route where you mc goes information gathering again and goes in for a tie.....

and with shindou it will most likely be a 9 back 2 forward build where all are gathered near center

Blue Lock is lowkey my fav sports manga rn. The art is amazing, the characters are pretty interesting, and I really like how the author tries to include everyone on the pitch, rather than focusing on key players like most football (soccer) mangas

Group Leader
@bruh-san Couldn't agree more, I feel like it's simplicity is really the source of it's greatness. There's no school schenanigans, or tournaments, or character relationships. It focuses solely on that drive and ego only an elite sportstar has. And boy does it pull it off well

IGJ

Give my boi Isagi a goal. I know he's gonna either get the 5th goal or miss it entirely and the match will be lost

LEL

@glaciercannon yeah but Nagi is not marked by Niou that can overpower him
and Nagi height and reach is clearly outmatch the person who is currently marking him.

Isagi needs to get more involved like fr, he needs to find his missing piece rq or hell be left behind real soon

Users who are viewing this thread