Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - 1st Half

I really like how the author gives each member a chance in the spotlight. If its this hype already imagine just how awesome it'll be when its Isagi's turn. I'm really looking forward to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh...
This artist is so freaking godly.
They need to do more action/sport related stories frfr

Dex-chan lover
The boys are shining one by one and my boy Isagi is clowning 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I think it'd be neat to see the perspective of characters that were kicked out of blue lock, like Kira. Maybe they can show him watching the match on TV or something idk.

Dex-chan lover
@mashood24 soccer goal post is 8 feet high, world record for a taekwondo jump kick is held by Pascal Gentil at 8.6 feet. So technically it's humanly possible already, but this is a shounen magazine so exaggerations abound. Also hitting a high ball volley that came back to you does happen, his accuracy is pretty crazy sharp, but again, shounen magazine.

That was a super save!! Nice Aryu! 👍

U-20 might replace their strikers now..
Shidou is getting out then Isagi might just be his opponent this time..
Isagi got to read both of Rin and Shidou that one time on their selections, maybe if Isagi does it again he can win against Shidou.

Jyubei, nice shining save!!
Isagi boi, you gotta do better!! Tho if anything, in the second half!
Shindou is getting amped up to play!~ And when he does, that's most likely when Isagi pulls the stops uwu
U-20, watch yourselves, another goal won't be coming that easily!

@Fiorno I concur, however, we still don't know if everyone was really "kicked out" per say as Kunigami had a choice between two doors; and he entered the "Wild Card" door. Tho I'd like to watch this from their perspective all the more.

@mashood24 anime, that's why. Plus this isn't too far fetched now that a world-class player broke the sound barrier a few dozen chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread