Blue Lock - Vol. 24 Ch. 204 - Brothers In Arms

Dex-chan lover
can’t sleep on the king or he’ll rise above the rest in no time !! Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Funny that Isagi aims to be a top striker but they labelled him as the next Luka Modric instead, lol. Good chapter though.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright! Time to shelf Blue Lock for now and wait for half a year to read this. This might take a while for the next match to finish anyway. Rin vs Isagi probably after the King match. Can't wait for that too

Double-page supporter
I can't Express what I am feeling right now... WOW I am so satisfied with the ranking... and the king's at the top... Perfect, Cant wait for the next match.. This is so Hype
I love we got learn about Ego's past, its smthing I've been wanting to know, I wanna see him in action, even if its in a backstory, I want to know why he stopped playing himself... and Ego is Like top tier player wow thats just perfect
I am screaming

Giving me hella one piece new bounty reveal vibes, great chapter, can’t wait to see the recap of the Ubers game next
Yeah Lmao I was thinking the same thing, man I am loving BlueLock so much

Dex-chan lover
Yeah king's return is cool, but I'm happier to see Gagamaru in the top 10.

Power Uploader
So Barou is Ronaldo? Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute........

Are they trying to create a Messi vs Ronaldo? Holy shit! This better be the case. If this is indeed the case, it will be the most exciting shit ever.

Double-page supporter
I know everyone’s talking abt the rankings or Barou but damn I wanna know Ego’s backstory badly

Users who are viewing this thread