Blue Lock - Vol. 24 Ch. 206 - Expectations

Power Uploader
Screenshot-2023-02-15-164354.png

I know why he wants to stay in Blue Lock. A whole damn chapter for Hiyori. What are we doing here boss?

Dex-chan lover
Bro wtf kuroo doing here, not only he can play volleyball but he can play football too

Dex-chan lover
This was so unexpected, No one deserves to have such parents, I really like Hiori and seeing this breaks my heart... I am really looking forward to what is in the box for Hiori now

Think I'll wait to judge the parents if he ever confronts them about it and actually communicates to them his feelings about this issue. Otherwise, we have no idea if he's just making an assumption.

Double-page supporter
Think I'll wait to judge the parents if he ever confronts them about it and actually communicates to them his feelings about this issue. Otherwise, we have no idea if he's just making an assumption.
You are kidding right? it's happening right in front of us, how can it be assumption? There is no such thing here rn, it's true, there is no need of confrontation, maybe that will change some things but dude come-on, it's like the only reason they are not divorced is cause of the kid's future... that's all they care about... they dgaf about the kid

Users who are viewing this thread