Blue Lock - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Bastard vs Ubers

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S RAICHI TIME FINALLLYYY
SEXY FOOTBALL WE COOK 🗣️📢

Bro was such an underrated player in the first selection and was practically the unsung hero of the final match against Nagi & Reo & Zantetsu. I'm so giddy now after this chapter holy hell.

Aggregator gang
Finally my boy Barou is back, can't wait for the actual match to start

Dex-chan lover
That's kind the thing, right? If I recall correctly, last time barou got served a huge slice of humble pie on the fact that he was too much of a lone wolf and couldn't create synergy with anyone else.

Aaaaand we have him playing as a far off single isolated attacker while the rest of the team plays defense with a single player in the midfield connecting them.

Honestly feels a lot like the first game where Barou scored a goal, the whole team shelled up while... well, pretty much the same thing.

I'm a bit skeptical on what he learned considering all that.
I'm sure he got humbled by his coach. Also, the team atmosphere looked pretty good. Even if his style remains the same, they know how to work with it. His coach is said to be a mastermind, so I'm sure something was worked out.

Dex-chan lover
LETS GO RAICHI!!!! IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE✨️✨️

Double-page supporter
The king is back baby! Love that first time they see each other that happens lol

Power Uploader
Is this what people are doing nowdays? Bitching about others releases?

Well, here's my stance. Fuck off and do better then, instead of being nagging cunts

Thanks for the release. Looking forward to this match, what with that crazy team and insane defense.

See? This is what not being a cunt looks like.
Bitch and moan harder loser, I'm going to say whatever I want. Can you do something about it?

Fuck you guys for uploading late

See? That's what being a cunt looks like. Now, tell me what you're gonna do about it. If you can't then you should probably shut the fuck up and not interact with me, because it's a waste of time. I'm going to keep complaining if I want to and you'll continue to complain about my complaints. It's a never-ending cycle. So my suggestion for you is to just fuck off cause nobody cares what you say and you hold no authority over anyone, random person 13215. Stop telling others what to do. Family didn't raise this dog well I suppose.

Group Leader
Bitch and moan harder loser, I'm going to say whatever I want. Can you do something about it?

See? That's what being a cunt looks like. Now, tell me what you're gonna do about it. If you can't then you should probably shut the fuck up and not interact with me, because it's a waste of time. I'm going to keep complaining if I want to and you'll continue to complain about my complaints. It's a never-ending cycle. So my suggestion for you is to just fuck off cause nobody cares what you say and you hold no authority over anyone, random person 13215. Stop telling others what to do. Family didn't raise this dog well I suppose.
Don't complain to us, we're simply following MangaDex rules. Complain to MD staff if you want chapters uploaded before street date.

Lil bro thinks he did something, DAWG YOU ARE NOT HIM. Stop acting tuff and let me put the leash around your neck cause you are a dog who only barks. No one care about your goofy ass messages, Swear all you want lil bro, go ahead and translate the chapter if you are this confident

Power Uploader
Don't complain to us, we're simply following MangaDex rules. Complain to MD staff if you want chapters uploaded before street date.
Oh no, I'm not complaining to anyone. I just said that I read it two days ago on a different website and a bunch of scanny whiteknights/Blue Lock fans decided to jump me. I am aware of Po2's tomfoolery. Why do you think I was complaining? I'm pretty sure I didn't word it so it would seem like I was complaining.

Group Leader

Well, here's my stance. Fuck off and do better then, instead of being nagging cunts

Thanks for the release. Looking forward to this match, what with that crazy team and insane defense.

I do do better
Would be silly to comment on a subject I know nothing about, like, for example if a random reader were to say my comments about genuine quality issues were me being a cunt

shut your goofy ass up, we are giving valid criticism, pair of 2+ are getting worse and that's a fact, why are they releasing horrible quality scans where everything looks blurry when they literally can buy the official clean version for half a dollar online? they are too focused on releasing it as fast as possible to get attention on their site( the reason they are late for mangadex is to bring people over to their website), at a certain point when translating gachiakuta, they would literally not upload on mangadex for a whole month or two just to get people on their site knowing well they were the only english translators to gachiakuta. instead of actually preserving the artists integrity and effort into making the manga look as great as possible, they would rather dish out low quality scans just to publish it a day earlier before the official japanese release. they recently have been getting better, but its still bad.

Users who are viewing this thread