Blue Lock - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Resolution

Dex-chan lover
wait is it a he or she? them eye lashes are really tripping me

Aggregator gang
@Shamz Football/Soccer as a sport is devided between genders, so there wouldn't be any girls among these boys.

Bachira and Isagi are high on the BL rankings. Bachira has a keen interest in Isagi. Isagi is fond of their developing relationship. Very BL.

@lightng lol ever since bachira started having an interest in isagi from the earlier chapters, i knew this moment would come eventually. kunigami and isagi is a close second though, their interaction from chapter nine was talked about a lot by my mutuals on twitter.

Dex-chan lover
but them eye lashes though ;-; i guess some guys have them

Contributor
He's building himself a harem. There's the hot blooded one, the kuudere one, the crazy one, I wonder who's next. I'm guessing the high-specs one from way in the beginning (remember him? I don't) will join EVENTUALLY

Double-page supporter
He's so pretty and they're so passionate. Sports manga really make for the best BL bait.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter. There's a little error in page 6, Y and Z are inverted in the standings.

Huh. Even though I normally dislike sports manga due to all the super power BS that comes with them I'm kinda enjoying this one so far because there's a bit of a psychological aspect to it and the author is portraying football quite realistically. After reading some comments however I'm scared this could take a heavy turn into the yaoi route. Please God, just no.

@alreadygone
Might wanna give Haikyuu a read then
Its fuckin amazing and incredibly realistic to the point I almost forget I'm reading a shounen sometimes

@AnimationDude
Yeah, I read Haikyuu and it's great. I don't like volleyball that much and it's still an entertaining read which says a lot. It's definitely one of the best written sports manga out there.

Aggregator gang
you sure Chigiri is not a chick / girl ? xD

Proof:
1. "You are a nice guy" - Not really.
2. The obvious long hair.. a and pretty eyelashes
3. Baggy sports jacket..
4. And 'his' real secret weapon is .. he's a female. That leg is just an excuse!
5. In that flashback it's actually her younger brother (who probably died and now she's carrying on his dream)!
6. "You don't know a damn about me" - She literally told him about herself but still left something important out? Hmmmmmmm...

.. ah shit i've seen too many gender bender manga. Especially the one where the girl went to boy's high school to play soccer.

Ego seems like the kind of person that would loon into every little thing so i doubt that it would have slipped past him the fact tjat chigiri is a girl. Maybe he got a good transition?

I broke my left ACL, it's so fucking frustrating. You can't do the same things you used to.
Btw, Spacial perception is really great for attackers, seems like luck but it's actually o be at the right time at the right place, just like Chicharito in his early days at ManUtd

Double-page supporter
Talk no jutsu failed
Anri is wearing that cheerleader outfit because anime mandark is laying pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread