Blue Lock - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Evolving In a Flash

Ohhh maybe his weapon isnt finesse but that he has a clean knuckleball, or maybe that he can hit the ball just the right way from any distance.

Power Uploader
Thank you for translating! As always - so exciting chapter!
But sometimes I look at a page and think 'Poor are the ones that redraw this.'

I've been wondering--how does Chigiri's braid work? The part is at the right side of his head, so I would assume he takes that part and braids upward, but the braid travels down. But if you get a good look at the back of his head, you can see that it meets neatly at the bottom of his head, when it would only do that if it started there. If it didn't, the braid would keep going like a cornrow. It wouldn't just stop.

Edit: IT GETS WORSE. The braid clearly isn't a cornrow, or else you'd be able to see his scalp. Instead, there's a significant amount of hair still visible under the braid. This is bugging me more than it should.

Edit: Yes, I am back, because this is really bothering me. I figured out some kind of solution; the only way his braid would be able to look like that is if his hair is shorter or asymmetrical on that side. But it clearly isn't because we see his hair out multiple times. Come to think of it, how does he take the braid out in the first place? It's literally not physically possible. WHY IS THIS BOTHERING ME TO THE POINT OF NEEDING TO WRITE AN ESSAY??????

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread