Blue Lock - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Rival Rematch

Double-page supporter
The author creates such a strange mixture of cool characters and weird caricatures. I didn't like the Eyebrow Brothers and I already am fully inclined to hate Betty Boop Boy over here (the rank 3 with a permanent "don't hurt me" big eyes), especially since I'm fully expecting him to suddenly be really good after all and "surprise" the MC (like no shit).

99% sure they will lose. 99% Sure Nagi will happily leave, or someone gets a breakdown or anything, MC and rest is 2v2ing fucking tagteaming those hoes back to the top and fucking them up later.

All guesses ofc

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu of course that rank 3 guy is good. He's (obviously) rank 3 out of 125 people...

Rematch doesn't really make sense, does it? They can't have a REmatch against someone they've never played against.

Isagi and Bachira will lose the match and Nagi for sure. Hope they go against their group z mates at 2v2 and have to pick a survivor.

Dex-chan lover
So what's preventing people from throwing games so they can be picked by their friends instead of merit in this system?

Dex-chan lover
Why is this place so tasteless? Everyone know first touch dude is the best

Guys you could barely tell this is the same team that started 10 chapters ago. It looks great, thanks to a Pair of 2+!

Users who are viewing this thread