Blue Lock - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Match Established

I bet that they end up picking Naruhaya over Baro because he's a better fit for their playing style

Group Leader
They had to decide who to play against before the timer starts? That's unexpected.

I knew it. Barou was too egoistic and wouldn't work well with others. Plus it'll be good to get rid of competition. I forgot who's this new teammate but I hope we can learn more about him through this upcoming match. I still think Isagi will choose his old teammate in the end, even if he was planning to pick Barou at the start.

@thegentelman He was the ace of the first team our MC played against in blue lock. He scored a hat trick. If you mean who he is in general he's the guy with a king complex Nagi got into a confrontation with at the start of the chapter.

Did they change Naruhaya's design or something? I don't really remember the name but I don't think there were 2 "white" haired dudes in the original team...

@monkaS yes it changed, the hair color is different: https://mangadex.org/chapter/643971/8

(Also he is the most forgetable of the team)

Group Leader
@michaelgoman01

Yes, that's what he said at the start, but he might change his mind after the match. Also I like the idea of having all the teammates back together lol. Even if i can't remember them.

Naruhaya route: Isagi realises he has some hidden ability that will work well with his team, and picks him in the end. Proceeds to annihilate the next group and get more people.

Barou route: After Isagi picks him, he'll reflect on his actions and learn that he has to rely on others to win. This change may or may not happen within three matches. But seeing how this match is going to test their skills on 1vs1, the importance of teamwork is not really going to how huh...

@MellowV2 just another small point i'd like to mention, remember in the first few chapters when Isagi betrayed that blonde dude who he played against before blue lock? I wouldn't be too surprised if his ego flipped up in the heat of the moment and yeet Naruhaya outta blue lock like the first dude

Double-page supporter
he doesn't think he can beat baro? what happened to all that confidence he had when he battled the number 1 in the facility? Also I can't be the only one who didn't even realize asahi was a member of team Z

Users who are viewing this thread