Blue Lock - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Devour

Dex-chan lover
yea baby, that's the stuff
thanks for translation!

Man this mangaka art is so damn good. Thanks for the translation! Bye Naruhaya probably. i don't think Isagi is gonna pick him anyways lol.

Dex-chan lover
Naruhaya has no value now that Isagi has learned his moves. I suppose Barou is next in his dinner plate?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for the triple release!! 😊😊
I only started binging this manga since a few days ago & got sad when I reached the latest update, so I'm really excited to see the triple chapters!! ^^

Thanks for the triple release! The MC blooms once more! I'm really enjoying this so far~ But a little sad to remember the fact that only one of them is gonna be able to reach the top. Since I also love Nagi, but sad that due to coming to Blue Lock, he won't be able to play in the nationals... or maybe he will who knows~

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they don't pick Baro...Baro is horrible if you understand Bluelock....Baro isn't trying to evolve at all and thinks he's complete, but Naru is aware that he's missing a piece and trying to find it just like the MC was, he could become so much more powerful, and useful in later stages, but the MC will probably say "we don't have a power player, so let's take Baro."

Double-page supporter
Oh baby!

I hope they pick Naruhaya, but I suppose he's already been completely overshadowed; he'll grow to be an Isagi clone if he continues like this. Baro's probably gonna get picked up here.

Users who are viewing this thread