Blue Lock - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Promise

story has barely started. waaaay too early to be on any all time list. I do hope they get out of Blue lock soon and into the real world

Dex-chan lover
This might not be top 3 of all time sports manga

But it is top 3 of all time survival manga. Other survival manga is shit

Their choice actually makes sense. They don't want a ''stabilized'' team, it just makes them predictable.
Chigiri fits that role, he's essentially just fast. They can use him with the element of suprise.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter just makes me hyped for the next one. There's so much too look forward to. How will the next match go? How will Chigiri speed affects the team? What is his next awakening gonna do? What's gonna happen to Kunigami and Reo? This is legit of the most hyped manga I've ever read. The fact that it's about football just makes it better.

damn, this gives me chills. The way Isagi's change when he's in normal and serious mode is so damn great

This manga is a freezer.. cause whenever I open a chapter I get chills. And that's fax

@kurobaraito
Wait then how is being a top three Survival manga something to be proud of when the massive majority of survival manga are absolute garbage? That just means you took over a category that has next to no real competition. That’s like bragging about making female characters that are better written than Sakura. That’s not an achievement, more like a basic requirement.

Who do you guys think Kunigami and Reo will pick up next? My guess is the other blonde haired guy on the original team.

Fed-Kun's army
wow this chapter.. can we talk about the double spread of the whole group telling them they cant survive blue lock🤭🔥🔥SCREEENSHOT FOR DAYS

Damm, Nagi has gone far. He started as the "I'm bored and sleepy, carry me" character, but now he's fueled by fire, and even talking back on Reo

Users who are viewing this thread