Blue Lock

Dex-chan lover
Really interested in this, I wonder is it any good? there seems to be like 30 chapters already in Japan so hey, at least it wasn't canceled !

Why hasn't anyone translated this yet? My limited Japanese can only understand so much :(

Contributor
I wonder if it's good I need a eruopean or latin opinion :S

Dex-chan lover
This is the same mangaka as Jagaaaaaan, Grashros, We Did It and the two death game-manga („Like God Says“ or something).

Soooo.... it either is a really great manga or a complete shitfest xD
This mangaka is really unpredictable. Also really versatile. I mean, a sports manga after those manga?!

It finally got translated. Time to cry from happiness now. I can finally drag my friends into this series instead of suffering on my own hahaha!

Yo, I like this. As much as I love the “friendship & teamwork” aspect of sports manga (a la Haikyuu, Dia no Ace, Kuroko), a subversion of these dynamics feels fresh and almost reminds me of a deconstruction. I want to see where the mangaka will go with this concept of a Battle Royale style competition.

Contributor
This certainly is the work of the author of Kamisama no Iutoori. Death game soccer with some skewed takeaways. I like their work, and they seem to actually like soccer, so eh even though it's just okay for now, I'm going to keep reading in Hope's of it getting better

Users who are viewing this thread