Blue Orchestra - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - True Sound, Reprise

they look practically the same age, he probably had them almost around the same time
seriously, the piece of shit dad can go choke
gasped out loud at the end haha excited to see what happens next!

@dicedmangoes i was just starting to consider it after last chapter/the beginning of this chapter lmao didnt last long 😭

Wow, shades of Nodame Cantabile, except that Chiaki's father didn't seduce innocent women and leave illegitimate children all over the place. It's a strange thing about male geniuses, whether they are artists or scientists. A larger percentage of them, compared to the male population as a whole, are wildly promiscuous. According to Discover Magazine, one theory suggests that male geniuses are unusually endowed with enthusiasm for risk taking, which is notoriously testosterone linked. It could be testosterone linked, as I've never found anything that says women geniuses have any greater libido than women in general. It would be ironic if, after hundreds of years of proclaiming that the male is logical/rational and the female emotional/irrational, the exact opposite is actually true!

So Aono's Father got his mother pregnant then went to a Journey (probably) leaving kids all over the world...shitty dad indeed, since it seems we will have an arc of this trash of a father sooner or later i'm just hoping this doesn't go like it went with Hanebado.

AHAHAHAHA the K-drama twist 😂😂😂 but how can his father have an affair that long and not get caught is beyond me. I mean, the affair must've started even before Aono was born, since Saeki's the same age as Aono...

Why did they do this? Why?
Omg.... I literally absolutely HATE these sorts of twists...
Come on author. WHY?

Also, why this timing? I just can't stress this enough. Aono is not at a great time, he's emotionally overwhelmed and stressed and then you say this stuff? LIke seriously? Have some tact, please!

Okay, this is a solid twist. Although i would like for him to go back to the relationship with akine but this is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread